Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mama's The Word!

Welcome uols.wish to all mothers in world "happy mothers day", especially to my dear mama.I sent a thousand apologize to mama,sorry all my mistake.hehe wat plak ayat touching kat sini.

A simple word just for you mama
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


LOVE



so

MUCH

MAMA


 I glad to be ur self mom,miss u so much muahhhhhhx.

kepada family2 diluar sana yang menyambut happy mothers day mesti sonok kan.yela,kalau kita mana dapat sambut,cuz berjauhan dengan mak.but, a simple word also is most appreciated,important and valuable.tol tak??? ce cite ce cite.hehe.ok aku ada some gift lagi to my mama.banyaknya gift.hehe.nak taw tak ape dia??? jeng jeng jeng.......


To A Gift on Mother's Day

Through my eyes I see

A sanctum,
Where there are leaves to lead the way;
There the grass needs never cutting
And stays groomed everyday.

Through my eyes I see
A sanctum
That no one can take away.
And through my eyes I see a place
Where all the kids can play.

Through my eyes I see
A sanctum
Where all the days are years;
The mommies there will never age,
Nor will they cry a tear.

I think I'll call this Mom's Land,
For beyond its flowered wall,
The beauty matches only a mother's

And that is the most beautiful of all. 


Mom, all is about u today,its ur time.hope u happy always mama.Eh2 jap ada gift lagi tok my mama.hehe maklumlah,sejak hari ibu ni banyak je kejutan2.SUPRISE!!!


Amacam ngan suprise aku??? best kan.hehe semoga my mama terhibur.im always pray for u mom.take care always.love mama :-))